Over the past 20 years we have designed and developed websites utilizing technologies from headless WordPress to static HTML.
We don't force you to use technology that maximizes our profit. We discuss your needs, then build a website that maximizes your investment. We design, develop and host a wide variety of websites for businesses big and small.
Need a website for your law firm? Visit the On Point Legal Tech websites page.
We don't force you to use technology that maximizes our profit. We discuss your needs, then build a website that maximizes your investment. The process involves the following steps:
- Discuss – Meet, listen and collaborate.
- Research – Study your industry and competition. Determine needs, goals and best practices.
- Decide – Evaluate potential software and platforms.
- Plan – Draft a Project Summary.
- Build – Design, install, configure, test and launch.
Read more about our approach in our Website Development case studies.
Most of our websites are built on Content Management Systems (WordPress, Joomla!, Squarespace, Shopify, etc.). Clients can maintain primary website content as needed, and the platforms require no knowledge of HTML by the content managers. Using a robust, browser-based interface, clients can add and update content throughout their website.
Relationships with strategic partners allow I Design to develop complete web solutions. From custom web or mobile apps, to integrated database and API solutions, we can accommodate the full gamut of job requirements.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Digital Marketing
I Design takes an organic "white hat" approach to your website's search engine optimization. We typically recommend a multi-step approach that takes into account each client's resources and needs.
For all websites - We incorporate geographical and industry keywords into the site text and backend code in every website web build. We also:
- Create specific, keyword rich title tags for all pages
- Create custom meta description tags for all pages
- Use headline tags (H1, H2, H3...) to enhance keyword recognition
- Use ALT tags on all images
For premium websites - For clients needing a more aggressive SEO strategy, I Design will also:
- Set up URL redirects that will route important page URLs to the new site content
- Set up a custom 404 error page with page recommendations
- Integrate your new website with social networking sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and help with the graphics and content on the sites
- Integrate a full-featured blog into your website's layout
For full campaigns - Want to take your Digital Marketing efforts to a new level? We have a full-service digital marketing team that provides comprehensive plans in the following areas:
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization
- PPC: Pay-per-click Advertising
- Content Marketing
Navigating the digital marketing space is difficult and can be a burden. Meet with I Design, and we'll discuss your needs and craft the perfect campaign to help you reach your goals.
All On Point Legal Tech accounts are hosted in a private cloud (located in Dallas, TX) using modern virtualized infrastructure with VMware. Our hosting is high quality, scalable, redundant and secure.
Our hosting environment utilizes fast Intel CPUs, low latency DDR4 RAM and high performance and redundant storage. Accounts are built on VMware vSAN using pure SSDs backed by a speedy NVMe caching layer.
Hosting facility infrastructure also includes:
- Multiple 10G fiber feeds with diverse building entrances
- 2N+1 power redundancy
- 2N+1 HVAC cooling redundancy