Surf the web today and you'll see a variety of sites constructed by technical people that can leave your message lost in a sea of cute animations and misused multimedia applications. Our graphic design skills coupled with our Internet knowledge will provide you with a clean site that fulfills all of your business needs. Our attention to detail and personal service make the website development experience straightforward and hassle free.
We begin each web project with a complete analysis of your current marketing strategy, goals, and target audience. Whether your looking for a simple web presence, or a sophisticated e-commerce site, I Design keeps your needs in mind.
Our websites are built using a Content Management System. Our clients can maintain all site content as needed, and the framework requires no knowledge of HTML by the content managers. Using a robust, browser-based interface, clients can easily add and update the content in each section of the site. The CMS allows content maintenance to be shared by multiple users, easing the burden of keeping website information up-to-date. A PHP coded fontend and MySQL database allow flexible content publishing and a fully searchable website.
Relationships with strategic partners allow I Design to develop complete web solutions. From database integration to web applications, no project is too big or too small.
Search Engine Optimization
I Design takes an organic "white hat" approach to your website's search engine optimization. We typically recommend a multi-step approach that takes into account each client's resources and needs.
Every website we build incorporates geographical and industry keywords into the site text and backend code of all websites. We also:
- Create specific, keyword rich title tags for all pages
- Create custom meta description tags for all pages
- Use headline tags (H1, H2, H3...) to enhance keyword recognition
- Use ALT tags on all images
For clients needing a more aggressive SEO strategy, I Design will also:
- Set up URL redirects that will route important page URLs to the new site content
- Set up a custom 404 error page with page recommendations
- Integrate your new website with social networking sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
Initiate an organic link-building campaign to increase the the number of inbound links
- Integrate a full-featured blog into your website's layout
- Integrate a third-party email marketing service (Constant Contact, Mail Chimp) into your website
I Design has purchased exclusive server space for all of our customers featuring:
- Fast, redundant storage in Dallas, Texas
- Twice-daily backups
- PHP/MySQL optimized servers
- Proactive system monitoring
Contact us today to find out how your business can utilize the web to achieve its goals.